Here are several Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare images you can use for your YouTube channel art. I made them using wallpapers found online. The images are 2048px by 1152px and fit across all devices. Simply right-click and select “Save image as…” to download the image you like.
Want custom YouTube channel art of your very own? I’ll create one for you for only $5. Check out my gig on Fiverr.com!
Fast Facts about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
– “Call of Duty” is considered one of the most popular shooter franchises by ammo expenditures, as more than 32.3 quadrillion shots have been fired in “Call of Duty” games since 2003.
– Activision estimates that at least 100 million people worldwide have played at least one “Call of Duty” game.
– Fans all over the world have spent a combined 2.85 million years playing “Call of Duty” games since the first PC game in 2003.
– There have been more than 18 trillion multiplayer matches in “Call of Duty” history.
– Kevin Spacey, who plays villain Jonathan Irons in “Advanced Warfare,” also plays Democrat politician Frank Underwood in the Netflix series “House of Cards.” One of Underwood’s favorite pastimes is playing video games.
– More than 5 billion vehicles have been destroyed in the “Call of Duty” franchise.
– The first game in the franchise launched on Oct. 29, 2003 and won several “Game of the Year” awards.
Facts source: www.ibtimes.com